|No of students||454 (2013 intake)|
This school was established in 1903 near Ipoh train station before relocating to current location in 1984. During site investigation, The Community Chest (TCC) volunteers discovered that student tables and chairs were defective and canteen tables and benches were damaged. In addition, their toilets, canteen and library were in a bad condition. TCC assisted with refurbishment works, amongst others, water proofing and re-tiling works for toilets, canteen and library as well as provided over 100 sets of wooden student tables and chairs and 20 sets of wooden canteen tables and benches.