Our Guiding Principles
We are guided by these principles :
- We are committed to maintain full transparency and accountability.
- Resources are scarce and we must use them efficiently and effectively.
- We acknowledge that the requirements of individuals and communities are unique, diverse and dynamic, and we would adopt an open-minded approach and look to innovative solutions to fulfill these requirements.
- We get involved with the beneficiaries of our work – we listen and seek to understand their needs and deliver a long term sustainable solution.
- We reflect on and seek to continually improve our work and leave room for growth and change.