|No of students||355 (2019 intake)|
The school had three blocks of single-storey buildings built in 1955, 1966 and 1976 respectively. These half wooden and concrete buildings were in a dilapidated state and deemed unsafe for student use.
The school proposed to demolish 9 classrooms located in these three blocks of single-storey buildings and to re-build a new block of three-storey classroom building comprising of 18 classrooms including toilet facilities.
The new block of 3-storey building, known as “The Community Chest Building” obtained its Certificate of Practical Completion (“CPC”) in August 2018. Presently the school is using a total of 6 classrooms for Standard 1 till Standard 3 and the remaining 12 classrooms for science lab, computer lab, counselling room, religious room, meeting room, sports room, room to store exam papers and senior assistance rooms.