|Location||Batang Berjuntai, Selangor|
|No of students||317 students (2011 intake)|
This school was established in 1951. Presently it has two 3-storey classroom buildings, namely Block A and B, a multipurpose hall and a staff hostel. We funded the refurbishment works, including the replacement of all roof tiles for staff hostel, Block A and B; supplying and repairing of water pump, piping and wiring works; and repairing all toilets located at Block A. We also funded the supply and installation of closed circuit television at the high risk areas of the school for enhanced security.