|No of students||1,552 (2013 intake)|
This school established in 1952 and surrounded by Ampang temple and village. Over the last 60 years, the school has tried to provide space for students to conduct their co-curriculum activities. The school has a multi-purpose hall built in 1989 but it is not sufficient to cater to the increasing needs of students. As such, TCC assisted the school to provide a covered shelter between two buildings open space with steel roof trusses and metal roofing. With this refurbishment, the school has covered space to organise co-curriculum activities at all times.