|No of students||412 (2017 intake)|
SJKC New Kopisan, established in 1923, is a fully aided school. The school had a single storey building comprising of 11 classrooms built in 1964. The school required additional classrooms and appealed to TCC for funding to demolish the single storey building and re-build one block of 3-storey building comprising of 21 classrooms, teachers’ room and administration office.
The new block of building, known as “The Community Chest Building”, was completed in July 2016.