|Completion||19 March 2015|
|No of students||634 (2020 intake)|
SJKC Thai Hong, a fully aided school established in 1954 at Kota Tinggi was re-located from Kota Tinggi to Skudai, Johor Bahru in 2010.
Since 2010, the school’s student enrolment increased rapidly due to development of new townships nearby.
The school requested funding application from TCC for a one block of 2-storey multi-purpose school hall comprising of multi-purpose hall on the ground floor, office and teachers’ room including lecture rooms on the 1st floor.
The new one block of 2-storey multi-purpose hall obtained its Certificate of Practical Completion on 19 March 2015.