|Location||Jalan Chan Koon Cheng, Melaka|
|Completion||16 December 2016|
|No of students||582 (2017 intake)|
This missionary school was established in 1872. The school was facing shortage of floor spaces for administration office, teachers’ room, library and computer room as well as lacking of a Multi-Purpose hall. In view of this, the school decided to demolish an existing single-storey school building and construct a new block of 3- storey building to accommodate these facilities.
The new building was completed in December 2016 and is named “The Community Chest Academic Building”. TCC Administrator, Mr Tan Kong Han and Brother Edmundo Fernandez, Brother Visitor Lasallian East Asia District launched the building on 15 December 2018.