|Alor Setar, Kedah
|1 August 2015
|No of students
|2,192 (2016 intake)
The school was established in 1913 as Tiong Hwa School and changed its name to SMJK Keat Hwa in 1963. The school is categorised as High Performing School also known as “Sekolah Kluster Kecemerlangan” for its excellent academic performance.
SMJK Keat Hwa is also known for its co-curriculum activities and the school has one small hall. The co-curriculum activities are organised along classroom corridors and open space as the small hall is unable to cater to the various co-curriculum activities. The school requested funding for the construction of a hall.
TCC contributed RM1 million towards the construction of multi-purpose hall known as “Pusat Budaya Keat Hwa” which was completed on 1 August 2015. Pusat Budaya Keat Hwa was officially launched by Yang Teramat Mulia Dato’ Seri DiRaja Tan Sri Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz binti Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu’adzam Shah on 26 April 2016.