I lost my tax-exempt receipt. Can I get a replacement copy?

We can only issue a certified true copy receipt to replace the receipt that you have lost. Please note that to minimise our administrative costs (such as postage, notification systems etc), we will only allow a one-time issuance of replacement receipts.