|No of students||1,111 (2011 intake)|
This school was established in 1925. The earlier location of the school is at Jalan Chow Kit. It was relocated to the current location in 1966. We made partial contributions to the contractor’s costs for refurbishment of the school’s existing canteen, including demolishing works; site clearing; excavation of earth works; concrete flooring; brick works and plastering; roof works; supplying and installing ceiling, tiles, doors, windows and sanitary fittings; painting works; drainage and sewerage works; and installing electrical wiring and light fittings. We also assisted the school to procure tiles for the school.