|No of students||2,381 (2011 intake)|
This school was established in 1938. The earlier location of the school is at Jalan Kuchai Lama. It was relocated to the current location in 1992. We funded the required items for the school’s new covered basketball court, including 2 units of waterproof plywood step seats, 2 units of white board scoreboard, 13 units of high-bay flood lights and wiring works.